Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Even Though I Could Feel Somethin' Comin' It Came As Such A Surprise*

Workout
30 minutes of level 4 Cross Country on the elliptical

Workout song of the day: Out Of Season* by REO Speedwagon. (When I went to YouTube to link up the song, in the "related videos" section was I Am Woman by Helen Reddy. I have yet to figure out the connection.)

Diet
Description
Calories
chamomile tea
0
egg white omelet
116
Bug Bite Graham Crackers
100
Tortillia Chips & Salsa
155
1 glass root beer
16
3 mini pizzas
320
banana
110
sugar-free syrup
50
3 pancakes
42
2 potato pancakes
18
3 pieces of chocolate
126
3 bottles of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1737


No Diet Coke today, which made me just about the meanest woman on the planet. Hopefully, I'll be through the withdrawl soon. Let's hope my family survives it.

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP