Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Monday, February 1, 2010

We Could Just Pretend This Day Never Happened.

Workout
I didn't. I suck.

Diet
Description
Calories
Oatmeal
100
Bug Bite Graham Crackers
100
Apple Sauce
50
Turkey, potatoes and peas frozen dinner thing
280
Rice Krispies treat
100
Beef Jerky
110
1/4. cup brocoli
8
1 glass of Root Beer
160
French Fries
110
Ketchup
20
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
290
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
150
Chips & Salsa
300
1 Marshmallow
25
6 bottles of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1803

Mondays are busy for me. The only chance I have for squeezing a workout in is in the morning before everyone else gets up. I couldn't manage to drag myself out of bed to do it today.

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP