Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Twingy And Grouchy And Sore All Over

Workout
Level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

It totally kicked my ass. Level 2 is hard, yo.

Diet

Description
Calories
Yogurt
50
bread and peanut butter
195
17 Special K Italian Tomato & Herb Crackers
90
2 Graham Cracker Squares
60
10 Bug Bite Crackers
100
Chili
250
Cornbread
160
Chips Ahoy crisps
100
5 Dove Chocolates
210
1 chamomile tea
0
3 glasses of Diet Coke
0
2 glasses of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1215


I'm back in my skinny jeans. Now if I can only get into my really skinny jeans.


No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP