Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Never...I Never Seen You Look So Good*

Workout
45 minutes of level 5 Hill Run on the elliptical

Workout song of the day: Talk Dirty To Me* by Poison. You know you like it.

Diet
Description
Calories
Yogurt
100
Hot Chocolate, you sexy thing!
25
1 slice of wheat bread and 1 tb of sugar-free apricot preserves
45
popcorn
80
Macaroni & Cheese (with less butter)
300
17 Special K Italian Tomato & Herb Crackers
90
Beef Stroganoff
210
Gum
5
3 packs of 100 calorie chocolate cupcakes (I KNOW.)
300
2.5 servings of delicious Salt & Vinegar potato chips
375
3 glasses of Diet Coke
0
2 glasses of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1530

2 comments:

Kristi said...

FYI I am creating a playlist to lose this "baby weight" based on this blog. ::chuckles:: (And by baby weight I mean the weight I gained this pregnancy plus the 50 pounds I had left to lose before the babies...)

Awesome work!

Leslie said...

Your baby weight sounds like my baby weight!

Good luck. I hope the music will help. My favorite part of working out is listening to my ipod.

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP