Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

So I Am A Crack(er) Addict...

Ok, so the early morning muchies caught up with us after our night out with Leslie's friends, putting us in an immediate hole for the entire day. Not only that, I was without cereal this morning so I quick decision substitute had to be made.

That's right - Honey Maid graham crackers.

Workout
I have to confess, I did not want to work out today - at all. In fact, I had convinced myself at 2:00pm that since I had to be in bed in an hour for work in would be pointless to get all sweaty and funky right before bedtime.

Great frame of mind to be in right?

I did indeed however do my scheduled 30-Day Shred, this time with Leslie at my side. This worked well because for every repetition I couldn't finish, I was able to verbalize my disdian for her for making me do this without yelling.

Diet
Time
Description
Calories
2:00am
2 McDonald's Snack Wraps (Ranch)
540
Large Fries
500
10oz. Coke
125
9:30am
12 Honey Maid graham crackers
360
1 cup 2% milk
130
12:00pm
Del Monte Sliced Peaches
100
10 mini-cinnamon graham bugs
100
3:00pm
2 slices of whole wheat toast
110
9:30pm
2 filets of baked Tilapia
392*
Baked Apples
80*
1/3 cup carrots
18
ALL DAY
5 pieces of Orbit sugar-free gum
20
3 cups Hawaiian Punch lite
30
TOTAL CALORIES
2505


* - I am unsure of the totals here as my wife prepared my meal and was fast asleep when I went to ask her. Alas, these numbers may change.

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP