Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Head Above The Rest

I'm just curious, do you realize how difficult to carry on a dietary calorie budget when your wife is pregnant and eating for two? It's freaking hard man. And I am failing miserably.

I cannot wait for it to warm up. I would much rather torture my body outside running hill laps or 1/2 mile sprints than ride that elliptical or spend time with Jillian "The Workout Wench" Michaels. You see, with the elliptical, I am a tad too tall and if I don't keep my knees bent at all times, my head cracks the plaster ceiling.

Now while bending my knees during a workout should make that workout that much better, the dent in the ceiling and the cuts on my noggin beg to differ.

Now I here we are getting severe snow storms this weekend. Wonderful.

Workout
I got home around 6:30pm and did...absolutely nothing. Except whine and complain about how tired I was.

Diet
Time
Description
Calories
00:30am
1 Marshmallow treat
100
10 Bug Butes mini-cinnamon graham crackers
100
4:15am
Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit Pasta Alfredo
350
43 Goldfish pretzels
130
8:00am
1 cup Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
80
10:00am
1 pack peanut butter & cheddar crackers
220
12:30pm
20oz. Pepsi
250
6 Goldfish crackers
18
4:30pm
2 Tyson chicken patties
480
4 slices Swebel's Giant white bread
320
1 Klondike ice cream bar
250
8:30pm
1 serving cheesy beef taco cassarole
240
10:00pm
12oz. Pepsi Throwback
150
All Day
4 cups of coffee (black)
28
7 pieces Orbit sugar-free gum
28
1 cup Hawaiian punch
10
TOTAL CALORIES
2754

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP