Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Um, I Just Woke Up - What Just Happened?

Excuse me, I just happened to pick myself off of the floor after getting the news of the newest release of Grimmett Vista, would you be so kind as to tell me what I did over the least two days? Because, honestly - I have know clue.

Apparently, I have been walking around in a dumbfounded zombie-like state, much to the amusement of my wonderful family. I have no clue what I have eaten or just what I have been doing, so it looks like I will just pretend those last two days didn't happen. Yeah, that's it.

What's that? My wife is WHAT?!?

Workout
45 minutes on the elliptical on Level 4 Hill Run - The last of the Level 4 runs. According to devious device, I went 4.57 miles and burned 924 calories - both highs for a 45 minute run. However, I long to get outside again.

Diet
Time
Description
Calories
8:00am
2 cups Toasted Oats
220
1 1/2 cups 2% milk
190
8:45am
12oz. Pepsi Throwback
150
11:00am
Fruit Roll-Up
50
12:25pm
2 large baked potatoes
556
2 tablespoons Country Crock spread
100
1:45pm
Little Debbie Marshmellow treat
100
5 Mini-Cinnamon Bug Bite graham crackers
50
1 Cheese stick
80
2:15pm
20 Goldfish crackers
51
3:15pm
5 Tortilla chips
70
9:30pm
1 serving wheat pasta
210
pasta sauce (1/2 cup?)
60
2 pieces of garlic bread
150
All Day
7 pieces Orbit sugar-free gum
28
1 cup Hawaiian punch
10
TOTAL CALORIES
2075

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP