Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Don't Worry Cause Everything's Gonna Be Alright*

This fat lady ain't singing just yet.

I had the chance to see my doctor who confirmed that I am very much pregnant (with a nice blue cervix, by the way!) and I am cleared to keep working out and eating around 1500 calories a day. I have no restrictions on exercise. If I want to run 4 miles, I can run 4 miles. If I want to run a 5K race, I can run a 5K race! I can go running right up until I have this baby if I feel like it. And I shouldn't need more than 1500 - 1600 calories per day, unless I start to lose a bunch of weight. If that happens, I can increase my numbers. So! I'm back at it, folks. Da Doo Run Run will keep on running!

Workout
45 minutes Level 4 Cross Country on the elliptical

Workout song of the day: No One by Alicia Keys

Diet

Description
Calories
Oatmeal
100
Bug Bite Graham Crackers
100
Chicken Noodle Soup at hand
80
cookie
180
mixed fruit
100
cheese
80
gum
10
meatloaf
400
corn
100
Root Beer
160
popcorn
160
5 bottles of water
0
prenatal multivitamin
0
DHA supplement
10
TOTAL CALORIES
1480

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. HaHa! Hahahahaha!!!! Eliptical???? Excercise? At this point in both of my pregnancies I was begging my Dr. for an Rx of "sleep and french fries", not "oh pretty please, can I diet and run a 5K???"

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP