Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gearing Up For The Weekend

I have been trying to scale back on my calories during these last few days with the knowledge that I will be having our yearly feast this weekend. What is that? You do not know about our yearly feast? It's actually a company bowling tournament in which Leslie and the clan come up to watch - then we go to a local steakhouse with friends and eat our fill of some really good food.

So I have been cutting back on my calories. Although not as much as I probably should.

BTW, my weight today - 247.6

Workout
Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred, Level 2 Workout. As if I could not hate this wench any more, she has succeeded in filling me with new levels of hatred that I never thought possible. She is EVIL. Yet, after every workout I am sweaty mess of contorted muscles and screaming bones so whatever she is preching must be working. Right?

Right?

P.S. - Amy, you really suck.


Diet
Time
Description
Calories
8:00am
5 Honey Maid graham crackers
150
1 cup 2% milk
130
10:00am
2 slices of Nickles light wheat toast
70
1 can Del Monte sliced peaches
100
11:00am
1 cup Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
120
11:30am
1/2 bag lightly buttered popcorn
80
12:50pm
2 slices of Nickles light wheat toast
70
2 tablespoons Kroger peanut butter
190
1:30pm
Banquet Chicken Pot Pie
370
2 cups Gatorade
100
3:30pm
1 cup macaroni & cheese
290
1 1/3 cup Gatorade
67
9:30pm
Betty Crocker beef stroganoff
210
1 cup milk
130
ALL DAY
3 pieces of Orbit sugar-free gum
12
1 bottle of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
2089

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. I think that my favorite part is the twisty ab thingy half way through. How about those military presses toward the end? Burn so good right? Right? FYI: Level 3 isn't as hard on cardio, but the moves are pretty intense. you guys should also try her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. You don't use any weights, but you get a cardio workout that will have you screaming for death. Jillian Rocks!

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP