Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Had My Last Diet Coke Today

Workout
Level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

My neck and shoulders are so stiff, I've been walking around like Lurch. Dave hums the tune to Frankenstein when he sees me. Jerk.


Diet

Description
Calories
2 Rice Krispsies Treats (The Little Debbie Version)
100
Gum
10
Snack Wrap
260
Small Fries
230
Fruit Roll-Up
50
3 mini pizzas (on English Muffins!)
644
5 glasses of Hawiian Punch
50
1 glass of Diet Coke
0
2 glasses of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1344


Yeah, so I'm off Diet Coke. Caffeine altogether, actually. For medical reasons. Had I known the one I wrote here would be my last one, I would have savored it a little more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So are we to assume you're....?

Amy said...

Interesting...Sounds like you may have more to share than just the fact that you are going off Coke. Hmmm...I don't handle suspense well : )

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP