Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Never Gonna Stop Falling In Love With You*

Workout
45 minutes Level 5 Rock Climb on the elliptical

Workout song of the day: Runaway* by The Corrs. It makes me think of Dave and thinking of Dave makes time go by quicker.


Diet
Description
Calories
Yogurt
100
Cookie
150
Macaroni & Cheese & Peas
480
2 1/2 potato pancakes
225
3 regular pancakes
420
1/4 cup sugar-free syrup
35
2 tsp. light butter
25
popcorn
160
3 glasses of Diet Coke
0
2 glasses of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1595


I wish the food I love most wasn't so high in calories. I wanted macaroni and cheese so bad that I made it for lunch. Then I spent the rest of the day stressing out because I didn't have many calories left.

I much prefer for 10 p.m. to arrive and find I still have 800 calories left to go wild with.

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP