Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Wish Vegetables Tasted Better

Workout
I vomited a lot. Does tht count?

It should.

Diet

Description
Calories
bread with peanut butter on it
300
Bug Bite Graham Crackers
100
1/2 cup blueberries
40
cheese
80
Rice Krispies treat
100
baked potato with light butter
160
yogurt
100
hot dog
120
pasta
210
sauce
60
garlic bread
150
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
150
pudding
100
mixed fruit cup
100
special K crackers
90
5 bottles of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
1860


My perspective has changed now that I'm pregnant, which I guess it should. I used to be concerned only with my calorie total, because I knew I'd lose weight as long as I took in less than I used. Now, I'm thinking a lot more about the quality of calories I'm consuming and I realize I need to do better. I need some vegetables in my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby carrots are awesome - for a number of reasons. They're pretty cheap, require no prep work, are a vegetable, and are nice and sweet. Sometimes when I get a munchy urge, I just eat them until my jaw hurts.

Have you ever tried V8 Fusion juice? Don't be alarmed - it doesn't contain tomatoes. It is a vegetable and fruit juice mix, and each 8-oz serving has a full serving of vegetables and a full serving of fruit in it. Don't overdo it, of course, as it is relatively high in calories. But at least you'd be getting some veggies! They have lots of different flavors, and they are quite tasty.

Leslie said...

I think I need to try that V-8 Fusion juice. I'm having a really hard time with my vegetables.

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP