Our Mission

Grimm and Leslie started this blog because they're not accountable enough for their diet and exercise regimen on their own to document their journey and develop a community of support where the fear of your judgment can keep them in line to reach their fitness goals.

If you're up for the trip, there's room for more.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lighten Up While You Still Can*

Workout
30 minutes of level 4 Afterburner on the elliptical

Workout song of the day: Take It Easy* by The Eagles. That's exactly what I'm doing. Since I'm growing a person now, I thought I better lighten up. I intend to keep exercising through my pregnancy, though.

Diet
Description
Calories
oatmeal
100
1/2 c. blueberries
40
Mac & Cheese & Peas
320
Fritos Flavor Twists
450
2 glass root beer
320
Rice Krispies Treat
100
General Tso's Chicken, white rice & crab rangoon
????
4 bottles of water
0
TOTAL CALORIES
???


The final season of LOST premiered last night. We had to get Chinese Take-Out. HAD TO. And while I know it's a lot of calories and not the healthiest option, I am pretty sure I'll throw it up later. Silly morning sickness!

I'm also a little unsure about how many calories I should be eating now that I'm pregnant. Until I can talk with my doctor, I'm following the advice in my What to Expect When You're Expecting, Third Edition book, which says you shouldn't eat at a calorie deficit to lose weight, but if you're overweight, you don't need to eat as much. So since I'm still pretty confused, I'm just trying to eat at least 1,800 calories but no more than 2,000. Although it's hard to count calories when you're throwing up. How long do I have to keep a meal down to count it as calories consumed? Ten minutes? Half an hour? I don't know. But don't worry. I'm not sitting around feeling hungry. I guess that's the best I can do right now.

No comments:

About This Blog

Blog Statistics

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP